Outcomes to be accredited
In successfully completing this unit the student will have to:
Show knowledge of:
- Differences between priority and non-priority debts.
- At least two reasons why it is important to contact creditors.
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Create a list of priority and non-priority debts using a given list of debts.
- Identify at least two consequences of non-payment of various debts.
- Taking part in an activity regarding the stages involved in priority debts, e.g. rent arrears, council tax and bailiffs.
- Taking part in a discussion and/or an activity regarding the processes involved dealing with creditors of non-priority debts.