Calculating and paying a utility bill
Outcomes to be accredited
In successfully completing this unit the student will have to:
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Read a utility meter to determine the number of units used in a given time period.
- Calculate the cost of the number of units used from the meter reading.
- Identify at least three different ways of paying for at least two different utility bills.
- Complete a direct debit form for a utility bill.
Show knowledge of:
- At least one advantage and one disadvantage of paying a utilities bill by the ways identified.
- At least two different sources of help and advice, if the utility bill cannot be paid.
- Arrange in the correct order a letter to a Utility Provider about bill payments.
[ Back to 'what do our accredited sessions cover?' ]
[ Back to top ]