Outcomes to be accredited
In successfully completing this unit the student will have to:
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify at least 5 different types of insurance products on the market
- Identify which insurance product would cover a specific event
- Identify at least two reasons why some forms of insurance are important
- Identify at least two alternatives to insurance
- Complete calculations to show how no claims discounts may be effected by making a claim.
Acquire an understanding of:
- Which insurance products if any, you must have by law
- Where to buy insurance products
- How to value different areas of the home for contents insurance purposes.